Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Monday, December 17, 2007

My accountant is an Ironman (and so is his wife)

Tonight Chris E talked me through what I should be doing in terms of preparing records for accounting purposes. He really knows his stuff and gave me LOADS of great advice (and tea) and then we talked about triathlon for a while. Both him and Helen have done several Ironman events (2 mile swim/112 bike/26 mile run). They have infectious enthusiasm for the sport and I was already pretty curious about having a go at one.

He also showed me his turbo trainer which pumps electricity back into his household supply. Now THAT is eco living!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home