Bubble in the desert

A blog I started whilst on a GE "Bubble" assignment in Nevada. I'm back in Cambridge (UK) now but still miss the desert and my friends out there.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

iPod (finally)

After all these years I have got my first iPod from Dave. It's a second generation one that was formated for Windows. In a few clicks it was reformatted for the Mac and has all my iTunes music collection on it now. And the iTrip device is now working ok (after a simple install) so now I have all my music available to broadcast to FM, so all my music is now available in my car too.

It's a bit of a cliche but the iPod design is pretty impressive. A very stress free installation procedure and very fast uploading of all my music. Fab!

Thanks Dave and sons!

Carl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home